Monday, January 12, 2015

He's not just anyone, He's my son

The day finally came!  We have our son.  Countless hours of paperwork.  Seemingly endless waiting.  Frustration.  Excitement.  All worth it.

Jeremiah arrived right on time.  He was halfway through the door before he let out a big ole "Baba!" (daddy in Chinese).  Walked right up to me and leaned in as I knelt down. I already love him to death.  He must wonder why I keep staring at him.  Still can't believe we've been picked to be his mom and dad.

He has been cared for so extremely well.  I am so grateful to Alenah's Home and Children's Hope International.  The impact they have had on Jeremiah's life can't be quantified.

More to come over the next few days, but here are the pictures for now . . .












4 comments:

  1. Omgosh I cried seeing these picture's. I am so happy for u all. I have a new great nephew yeaaaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting and waiting for this post! Especially loved the first picture- now that's a boy who loves his Daddy! Precious. And yes, that's "automan." Enjoy all these first moments! Looking forward to more stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to know I got Automan and not some knock-off, lol. He loves it, that is for sure. Plays with it several times a day, then puts every single piece back in the box in its spot. And I thought we'd be able to dump the box to save luggage space :)

      Delete